Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Developments

Today was an interesting day at the office. At the staff meeting two enormous projects/ additions were announced. It may not happen, the community needs to behind it, but regardless, it is most likely to change the dynamics of my job. New huge projects, one which I am highly in favor of and have been pushing for since the day I started, the second would be the first in the area, so there will be a lot of scrutiny in how it all works out. I am looking forward to the new developments, but at the same time, I am worried about the unknown and significant additions to the already hectic job description. Carpe Diem... and "bring it on!"

I then had to announce those developments to a different meeting I had tonight and the second of the two projects got mixed reviews. But all in all that monthly meeting always tends to be a source of ulcers, but it was not tonight. Glad it turned out very well.

It turned out to be a very good day with the exception of a tragic loss of a fellow blogger's loved one. My thoughts and sympathies go out to her.

1 comment:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Such a senseless, pointless tragedy.