Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No Bowling Tonight

Tonight I did not going bowling... there was a community service meeting I needed to attend. That is the nature of my job, day or night, weekday or weekend there may be something going on. I just gotta do what I gotta do. Got another meeting tomorrow and Thursday evening as well.

At work, my computer has been acting up. It is very much outdated computer and gives me the dreaded Blue Screen of Death on a regular basis. I am not surpised because it needs more memory to function more properly. I need to devote some undivided attention to the computer to fix it up and perhaps try reinstalling some programs that may cause it to seize up... I doubt it would solve the prob, but it is worth a shot. At least I have a good window that opens up so I can toss it to make me feel better. So if you are in my area... WATCH OUT BELOW!

No comments: