Monday, February 09, 2009

Manic Monday

i sit here waiting my turn at the car wash. my car needs a good cleaning, hose down all the salt and other crud on the sides. i sit here thinking about my last post. the successes and the unchanged. i do the dangerous thing, think and over think. maybe i am just tired and cranky... maybe i just need to just get away from work, finances, social engagements, and other things. maybe i am just getting jaded and frustrated. maybe i just need take a couple days off to take care of some items on my to do list i have been neglecting.
on my list:
-schedule appointment with doctor: long overdue
-clean house: long overdue, but not as pressing if i dont have visitors to show off my place
-take down christmas decorations: ehh, it has been up longer before
-organize a game night: something want to do but want to take of above items before this
-do taxes: normally a last minute filer, but may want to do them now to get refund... which i should be getting.
-look into refinancing my house and maybe even my car: could do better financially
-look into getting a part-time job: extra income is always good, keep me busy and wrapped up in something else, puts me out there to meet new people.
-get myself in a regular exercise routine again.

carwash is almost done. time to head home and get some dinner.

No comments: